Who can benefit?
Busy, practising doctor who can get more returns with less time devoted to the markets. If one wants to learn portfolio optimisation, futures and options in easy language with hedging of portfolio, commodity and currency trading
What is taught?
- This course is a special learning session for selected scholars under the able mentorship of Dr Ramnath Ghute.
- This method of trade vesting has been devised by him after his vast experience of share market to develop the mindset of a HNI
What is the principle of tradevesting?
The basic principle of tradevesting technique is based on the combination of knowledge of a trader and the patience of a long term investor.
The aim of these techniques is to generate good returns with low risk by diversification into various assets like futures and options of indices, stocks, gold, currency and debt products with proper hedging.
How are the scholars selected?
Dr Ramnath Ghute screens each and every scholar who has applied to join this programme through a tough selection criteria. This batch of limited scholars undergo training in this method of trade vesting at Mumbai under his able mentorship.
How are the scholars trained?
- This course is of 3-4 full day sessions spread over a period of 6 months.
- The scholars, in this course of 6-8 months, undergo rigorous daily assignments in various concepts of futures and options.
- Scholars are also trained to develop right psychology of tradevestor.