I'm with WEALTHCON since it was a whatsapp group by the name - SHARE MARKET DOCS. I've attended the 1st conference at Pune and then two annual Mumbai conferences and the recent AIP.
1. I must admit I never kept an account of my income and expenses. The 1st thing I did after attending Wealthcon, Pune (which was actually an eye opener for me and showed me ki main kitne Paani me hu) was to make a *whatsapp expenses group and a whatsapp income group* where me and my wife started entering daily income and expenses which helped us to properly organise and assess our income and expenses which in turn helped in our further planning.
2. Had zero knowledge about stock market. Learnt a lot (and still learning) from so many inputs from all the members in the whatsapp and telegram groups.
3. Learnt about MFUI and selected mutual funds on my own and started Sip. Dr Ram's MPTDS and CAARE criteria have been instrumental in my stock and mutual fund selection.
4. Started investing in direct shares after learning about fundamental (and some technical) analysis. Made some mistakes and suffered some losses but I never got discouraged. Just reading the group messages kept my enthusiasm alive. I still continue to learn. I know I've still far more to learn.
5. After medical books, now I've started reading and loving the finance related books. 6. Earlier I used to think, it's very difficult to get time in my busy practice but I got so motivated by the dedication of all the doctors in this group that I found out ways to get time. Now even when I'm moving from one hospital to another, I keep on listening to various finance related YouTube videos on my earphone. I always carry my kindle with me and read books whenever I get any time.
7. Before joining Wealthcon (fortunately) I never had any lic policies. But this was actually due to ignorance to my finances and not due to any awareness. I had a medical insurance and indemnity insurance. After joining Wealthcon, I understood the importance of term insurance and got one for me. And because of awareness from Wealthcon against policies and regular plans I never fell into that trap.
8. Attending TMP gave me a totally different perspective of investing (or should I say - tradevesting). Dr Ram's method are unique and even more unique is his will and capability of sharing this hard earned expertise with us.
9. And, Not to forget, the *SPEAK MIND* telegram group has shown me a completely different aspect of Dr Ram and added a lot of value to my own personal and social life.
10. Few things that I witnessed for the 1st time in my life:
A) Such an amazing group of doctors where people help and teach each other so selflessly despite being themselves busy in their own family and professional lives.
B) Wealthcon conference is the only conference I've ever seen where,
- people are self motivated to register
- all delegates pay *happily* from their own pockets to register
- attend from beginning to end *sincerely*
- and registration finishes at record speed.
There is much more to be written. Space won't be enough. Wealthcon has been a turning point in my life. Completely changed the way I look at my finances.
Wealthcon and share market has taught me many things other than finance like patience, delayed gratification, keeping cool in adverse situations, psychology, time management, etc. etc. *I've transformed a lot.*
I'm totally indebted to all the group members especially *Dr Ram and all Wealthcon faculty members* for their selfless activity for bringing mammoth change in doctor's lives. And yes, like many other wealthconians, I also want to be a life member of Wealthcon.